- Please note:
- Case events may be subject to change or cancellation at short notice. If you plan to attend a particular case event, please check the website immediately prior to the event to confirm that it will be proceeding as originally indicated.
All Tribunal case events are heard in public and take place at Victoria House, Bloomsbury Place, London WC1A 2EB unless otherwise stated. View map
The main entrances to Victoria House on Southampton Row or Bloomsbury Square should be used on hearing days.
Please consult the Guide to Proceedings for information concerning the conduct of proceedings before the Tribunal.
Information about case management conferences.
Future Tribunal Events:
- 10 Apr 2017 | 2pm (time estimate of 6 weeks) - Hearing
- 14 Jun 2017 | 10.30am - CMC (Pre-trial review)
- 27 Jun 2017 | 10.30am - Case management conference
- 17 Jul 2017 | 10.30am (time estimate of 5 days with 1 day in reserve) - Hearing
- 30 Oct 2017 | 10.30am (time estimate of 4 weeks) - Hearing
- 11 Jan 2018 | 10.30am (time estimate of 6 weeks) - Hearing (Trial)